Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Update ebay authorization / user agreement bug

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wooden5c

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:03 pm    Post subject: Update ebay authorization / user agreement bug Reply with quote

I put two items in my Gixen que for automatic bidding earlier today. Both were accepted and appeared ready to go. Then I went to the open window to see how much time I have, only to find the bids missing, and a request to re-up my ebay authorization. It wasn't an issue earlier today, and Gixen took my info in preparation to bid. I went through the steps to re authorize Gixen / ebay link for another 18 months, figuring i would see the bids after. It had been wiped clean. I still had time, so I resubmitted the ebay item numbers, but was lucky to check. It is minor stuff, but WTH. ebay numbers

Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That certainly seems to be new behaviour.

I've never before heard of Gixen deleting (or even hiding) snipes for auctions that have not completed, that includes whether or not it was already apparent that such snipes would not be successful.
gameofthorns

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Update ebay authorization / user agreement bug Reply with quote

wooden5c wrote:
I put two items in my Gixen que for automatic bidding earlier today. Both were accepted and appeared ready to go. Then I went to the open window to see how much time I have, only to find the bids missing, and a request to re-up my ebay authorization. It wasn't an issue earlier today, and Gixen took my info in preparation to bid. I went through the steps to re authorize Gixen / ebay link for another 18 months, figuring i would see the bids after. It had been wiped clean. I still had time, so I resubmitted the ebay item numbers, but was lucky to check. It is minor stuff, but WTH. ebay numbers

I'm having similar problem. I've paid my subscription and it still says I haven't and I can't post my snipe... 363489683211
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:58 am    Post subject: Re: Update ebay authorization / user agreement bug Reply with quote

gameofthorns wrote:
I'm having similar problem. I've paid my subscription and it still says I haven't and I can't post my snipe... 363489683211

For non activation of subscription issues you need to email Mario direct at the support address given on the Contact page accessed above.

Please include your Gixen account name and some indication as to when the subscription was paid.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:58 am    Post subject: Re: Update ebay authorization / user agreement bug

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.