Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Mirror down, website glitchy,bids not actioned

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackshammy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:40 am    Post subject: Mirror down, website glitchy,bids not actioned Reply with quote

Update on earlier posts.

Website still not loading for UK user .

Mirror appears down .

Snipes not being actioned .

Cannot get into settings or history .

Neither main or mirror actioned snipe on ebay item 194245237080 , fortunately managed manual snipe and won at opening bid .

No email notifications from Gixen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:54 am    Post subject: Gixen broke in UK Reply with quote

Gixen not working in UK -
234094379652 has appeared twice in my list, I cannot add any new items, and when I try to refresh I get a Mirror Down message. I am sure it'll get fixed soon.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: Gixen broke in UK Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
234094379652 has appeared twice in my list, I cannot add any new items, and when I try to refresh I get a Mirror Down message. I am sure it'll get fixed soon.

How come this is not being fixed?!
jackshammy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a one man website hence the low annual fee for the mirror service .

It's breakfast time in the USA , a weekend and probably family time !

Give the guy a break ! 99.99999999999 % of the time this site is flawless !
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:53 am    Post subject:

liberator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: Gixen broke in UK Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Well - original post was Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:54 am. It is now 18:52 so almost 13 hours and still not working here in UK - even if I use a US based proxy...
jackshammy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Gixen broke in UK Reply with quote

liberator wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Well - original post was Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:54 am. It is now 18:52 so almost 13 hours and still not working here in UK - even if I use a US based proxy...

The websites timezone is 10 - 11 hours behind the UK so early morning in USA !

Do you understand timezones ?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: Gixen broke in UK Reply with quote

jackshammy wrote:
liberator wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

I understand time zones very well having travelled the world extensively. I also understand forum software very well and every one I have seen has the ability to adjust the time zone to the user. Seems like it's not been implemented on this site - I know not why? If you are not going to use time zones then you should standardise on GMT (UTC) - an internationally recognised standard.

Anyway, I managed to connect to the web server after a long wait to amend a bid I had pending and now I have 2 bids at 2 different prices showing, together with this message 'Error: delete failed. Please try again (ref 7001)Error: delete failed. Please try again (ref 7005) '.

Who knows what will happen? My guess is nothing!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: Gixen broke in UK Reply with quote

jackshammy wrote:
liberator wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Just as another note - do you understand time zones? New York is 5 hours behind UK time. LA is 8 hours behind. So where do you live that is 10-11 hours behind?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:03 am    Post subject: Mirror down Reply with quote

I can't access my account st all still
steviegogo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here - I'm in the UK and can't log in. The 'If not redirected to your account in 5 seconds, click here' link doesn't work either.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Gixen broke in UK Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
jackshammy wrote:
liberator wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Just as another note - do you understand time zones? New York is 5 hours behind UK time. LA is 8 hours behind. So where do you live that is 10-11 hours behind?

jackshammy - you do not know any more about the person looking after Gixen than the rest of us so why not stop preaching to others like you do and get off your pretentious high horse.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please follow this thread for updates: http://www.gixen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=38819#38819
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.