Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

relink ebay

View previous topic :: View next topic  
puysegur

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:07 am    Post subject: relink ebay Reply with quote

Hi, I have to renew the link between ebay and gixen. Strangely, my Ebay password is not recognized in doing so, but it works both on ebay.fr or to log in at my gixen account. Meanwhile I can't upload my Ebay watch list... Many thanks for your help and support.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gixen accounts are different from Ebay ones, I think you are you saying that you have the same password for your Ebay account as you do for your Gixen one ? That is not advisable though obviously neither site can enforce that you make them different.

So, let's take this outside Gixen for a minute. If you are able to log into ebay.fr with one set of Ebay credentials, but you are not able to log into ebay.com with the exact same credentials then that would be an issue that only Ebay could help with.

So it's worth checking that first, before you try to renew the authorisation for Gixen to be able to bid on that account from the second section on the Settings page which I presume is what you mean by 'renew the link between ebay and gixen' ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.