Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Reactivate Authorization

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starlight

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 11:33 am    Post subject: Reactivate Authorization Reply with quote

When I logged in today and tried to enter an eBay ID, there was a red alert at the top of the page that said I had to reactivate the authorization with eBay or my bid might fail. I clicked on the reactivate, put in my password and reauthorized. I didn't understand why I needed to do that, since I only recently subscribed and went through that. It changed by already May of 2022 date to November of 2022. Is this something that has to be done frequently? Shouldn't authorization only be done once? Plus when I went back, the item I had entered was gone and I had to re-enter everything and it went through that time and the red alert was also gone....
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ideally it would be one shot and done... unfortunately it does have to be done at least once every 18 months as Ebay has chosen to expire the authorization after that time.

They also seem to remove authorisations if you change your credentials on Ebay.

These are not things that Gixen has any influence on.

Gixen requires that authorisation in order to be able to carry out the functions that you ask it to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.