Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Error: delete failed. Please try again (ref 7001)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoonRocket

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:04 am    Post subject: Error: delete failed. Please try again (ref 7001) Reply with quote

Hi,
I've just experienced a weird glitch when modifying a lot 274771243619. Now I have four identical lots with three different bids. Not sure if it's a temporary glitch or something else. Any ideas/suggestions?

Thank you
gangrel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm experiencing exactly the same issue. eBay item 294133665454
redsandero

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:27 am    Post subject: Cannot delete Reply with quote

Have exactly the same problem, cannot delete or purge completed. Have tried multiple browsers to no avail.
vgbc

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem where I can't delete completed, and last night Gixen was telling me I lost auctions even though it bid correctly and I won them.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:29 am    Post subject:

deco2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:45 am    Post subject: Cannot Delete Reply with quote

Same issues - cannot delete completed auctions and notified an auction was lost when it was won.
gijoeology

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:14 am    Post subject: Will not delete Reply with quote

Error: delete failed. Please try again (ref 7002)

Cannot delete it. When editing to a lower price so I do not win, it then multiplies.

Please fix the issue ASAP as I no longer want the item.
WildernessDaze

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm experiencing the same problem today. Also the Miami mirror is down. Possibly related issues?
Rah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:17 am    Post subject: can't delete anything Reply with quote

I'm unable to delete any bids on prior auctions that have ended, or any bids on upcoming auctions.
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may have been related to the Mirror being inaccessible... it seems to be OK now for me.
steviegogo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was sorted very quickly, many thanks. Very Happy
MoonRocket

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the support as well. Wink
k3v1n

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:03 am    Post subject: Error: delete failed. Please try again (ref 7001) Reply with quote

Hi all,

Trying to delete an item as another offer accepted, but I'm constantly getting this error.

Can't edit, can't do anything, when I click anything but delete Gixen just freezes, and when I click delete I get this error. It won't let me select the mirror either.

Any help to ensure I don't end up buying the same product twice would be much appreciated Wink

Thanks
retrobikeguy1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:31 am    Post subject: Error: delete failed. Please try again (ref 7001) Reply with quote

I'm getting the exact same issue - the Gixen website isn't running properly - i.e. taking an absolutely age to login or complete any action. I also cannot delete anything in my list.

I have found that it will add items, but there's clearly a problem that needs to be fixed.
jons42uk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:44 am    Post subject: Error 7001 Reply with quote

I still can't delete a scheduled bid - error 7001
weeguyp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:09 am    Post subject: Same hgre Reply with quote

Same issue
jimv

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there's a general issue with Gixen running slow at the moment. I suspect that the developer will be working on it, but for anyone hitting the specific issue of it timing out before they can delete items, and concerned about double-purchases etc., I think that I've read previously that the workaround is that you can de-authorise Gixen from being able to bid on your ebay account. Obviously that will stop it from making bids that you do want too, and if the site is running slowly it might be difficult to re-enable it later, so this won't be suitable for everyone. But I thought this might help some people.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.