Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

HOW DO WE PAY???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawnc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:00 am    Post subject: HOW DO WE PAY??? Reply with quote

I just spent 40 minutes hovering over every single word in the 5 pages of info. WHERE IS THE LINK TO PAY?
Rickajho

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Log in to your gixen account. A settings button will then appear. All the various options to pay for the mirror service are right at the top of your settings page.

Rick
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to log in here, via the web interface, before you get the Settings button that you need to press.
deepererthought

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:43 pm    Post subject: this is a lot more difficult that it needs to be! Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
You have to log in here, via the web interface, before you get the Settings button that you need to press.

The website interface is terrible. I just spend 10 minutes trying to find how I can renew my subscription then found this post.
Really, can't this be a more obvious process?
On top of that, when I DO finally try to renew, the paypal system tries to force me to use a credit card and I have no option to use my available balance. I don't want to use a credit card as this attracts fees.
Gixen admin, I just want to renew my subscription, don't make it so hard for me to give you my money.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:43 pm    Post subject: this is a lot more difficult that it needs to be!

mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deepererthought,

Unfortunately paypal requires cc or bank account as a funding source for recurring paypal subscriptions. It should, however, use your balance first if available.
deepererthought

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mario wrote:
deepererthought,

Unfortunately paypal requires cc or bank account as a funding source for recurring paypal subscriptions. It should, however, use your balance first if available.

I can't get it to stop forcing me to use my Credit Card. I've read that this is an issue that pops up from time to time. I've paid for other subscriptions without using a credit card in the past.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.