Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Activate Mirror Chunk from Countdown

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dabbith

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:11 am    Post subject: Activate Mirror Chunk from Countdown Reply with quote

I love Gixen and have used it for quite some time. I really appreciate the effort that has gone into this product. I have previously been a mirror subscriber and currently have several mirror chunks as I don't use it as frequently as I used to.

It would be very beneficial if I could activate a mirror chunk from the countdown screen to bypass the countdown.

I completely understand the intent of the countdown and think it's a great incentive to purchase mirror, but I would use my chunks a lot faster (and buy more) if I could activate them without having to wait for the countdown.

Thanks!
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a really good idea. I will see that I implement this, but cannot commit to a timeline as the whole web UI will be going through a re-design.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.