Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen Didn't Work

View previous topic :: View next topic  
88horsepower

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:17 pm    Post subject: Gixen Didn't Work Reply with quote

I usually don't get too worked up about cards, but I just lost a bunch of auctions that ended tonight. I have screenshots of all of my auctions that I was using Gixen to bid on. I even bought a subscription to Gixen to make sure I got the best service and not a single auction was bid on by Gixen on my behalf. You guys really need to answer to this.
mrbenzel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here, missed one auction already. Keeping an eye on some more. Item 143956291892
yakarim

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:22 pm    Post subject: Failed numerous times tonight Reply with quote

Missed a number of auctions tonight as the snipe didn't fire. WTF? I paid for the service and it's not working.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was an issue some hour and a half ago. From what I see initially it looks like eBay had an issue. Snipes from both the main and mirror server were timing out at the same time.

It's extremely rare, but when this happens there is nothing I can do about it.

Note that the issue lasted only for about 2 minutes or so, but quite a few snipes failed during this time.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:28 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.