Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Cannot log in or retrieve username or change password

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pennabby

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:40 pm    Post subject: Cannot log in or retrieve username or change password Reply with quote

I cannot log in. It tells me that my password in not a match. I logged in without any problems several days ago, using a remembered password.

I thought the problem might have been in my computer, with the auto password not working. I tried putting my password in manually, no luck.

I decided to try changing my password. But I never received the reset email. I tried retrieving my user name. I did not get that email either.

I checked my email address. It is correct. I tried several times over the last few days. Still no emails.

I have no idea what else to try.
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you've tried all that then your next step will need to be to contact Mario direct via email at the support address given on the Contact tab.

Please make sure to include your Gixen id (or your best guess at it) and an explanation as to what you've already tried (or a link to this forum topic).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.