Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Nectar points on eBay UK

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dizztom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:58 am    Post subject: Nectar points on eBay UK Reply with quote

Hi there,

Firstly I just want to say I started using Gixen for the past 3 months and it is absolutely brilliant, thank you for your hard work maintaining it.

I have noticed since using Gixen to bid on listings, that my transactions on eBay no longer earn Nectar points like they used to. This is a loyalty points scheme on eBay UK that you can redeem back as an eBay voucher. eg 500 points = ÂGBP 5.

The explanation next to this is:

'You committed to buy this item on an eBay site outside of eBay.co.uk, so the purchase does not qualify for Nectar points.'

Will this be because in my Gixen settings, I haven't changed it from the default Gixen main target site and Gixen mirror site: United States? I am cautious about changing this setting since underneath it reads:

Search the forum to understand this setting. If you are not sure what these should be set to, leave it at its default values (United States), regardless of which country you reside in.

If you could please advise on whether I should change this setting to qualify my purchases for Nectar rewards I would appreciate it! If it is going to disrupt the functionality of my Gixen searches at all I won't since I'm very happy with how Gixen is currently working for me.

Thank you
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you should change your target(s) to be the UK site.

I am also registered on the Nectar scheme and this works for me.

There isn't a downside for someone that lives in the UK and wants things sent to their home address.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.