Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

The END OF GIXEN ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
saviour2002

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:13 pm    Post subject: The END OF GIXEN ? Reply with quote

Hello Mario,

It is very noticeable that all shots have been won. because the shot bid amount was so high that the auction would have been won if the error "INVALID AUTHORIZATION" hadn't prevented the successful shot.

It is strange that in the middle of higher bids from other bidders the authorization from gixen worked 100%.

It may be that the brand new eBay has found a way to block normally successful gixen shots and only not to block if the gixen shots do not lead to success due to higher bids from other bidders.

if so, is that the END OF GIXEN? ? ?

best regards, Guenter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought maybe it was my account(s). I tried deleting Gixen and eBay cookies and reauthorizing. Nothing has worked. I'm just glad I didn't have any snipes scheduled for today.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: The END OF GIXEN ? Reply with quote

saviour2002 wrote:

if so, is that the END OF GIXEN? ? ?

No, it's just a temporary error. Why would eBay want to make less money? Mario has probably made them millions of dollars in fees over the years by driving up auction prices.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a configuration error on eBay's side. I am hoping for a quick resolution. It's not the end of Gixen, just a major error.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:42 pm    Post subject:

mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just informed that changes on eBay's side were reverted. Gixen is working fine again.

I will send an email shortly to all users with scheduled snipes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.