Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Sent extra PayPal payment; can I get it credited or refunde

View previous topic :: View next topic  
smw

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:20 am    Post subject: Sent extra PayPal payment; can I get it credited or refunde Reply with quote

In December 2020 I signed up for the 2 year subscription and paid by PayPal after having had a 1 year subscription the previous year. However, I forgot that I also had an automatic Paypal payment set up for another year, which was sent today. So far my Gixen account doesn't reflect it. Can I either get this credited as another year, or sent back if your system doesn't support more than 2 years at once?

Thanks.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Certainly the system is already designed to be able to account for and credit your Gixen account with as many subscription payments as you make.

It might just be that Paypal is being slow to inform Gixen of the most recent payment, sometimes that can be the issue, so I'd also advise checking that it still hasn't been credited once again.

After that, if that doesn't provide a better explanation as to what has happened, since you say that most recent payment hasn't been credited, my next check would be that the payment relates to exactly the same Gixen account, the Gixen id should be referred to in each of the payments. If it's not been credited to the account that you are currently using you could then transfer it using the Mirror Transfer form which can be accessed via the Settings page.

In any case, if you have multiple payments set up with Paypal you are constantly going to be getting further and further ahead of yourself, so you should also cancel one of these ongoing payments via your Paypal account.

Once you have all the details and know exactly how you wish to proceed, if you need a refund or further detailed help with the payments please email Mario direct at the support address given on the Contact tab above. The more detail that you can provide the easier it will be for him to then sort it out completely for you, the minimum that he needs in order to be able to look into it is your Gixen id and your explanation as to how you'd like the situation resolved.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, please email me and I will issue a refund and cancel extra recurring payment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.