Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Error message - \"No items imported\"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
steviegogo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:26 am    Post subject: Error message - \"No items imported\" Reply with quote

Received the following error message:
"No items imported. Note that completed and buy-it-now-only watched listings will not get imported."

Can anyone please assist as to what I'm meant to do now?

May I also mention that the facility for posting an image appears to be useless as it forbids the use of urls that start with "h ttps". There's a gap between the 'h' and the 't' to stop this post being rejected.
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which of the options are you using that is generating that message ?, There are more than one possibilities.

Have you tried copying and pasting the auction number, entering the maximum amount that you are willing to pay and then pushing the 'Add' button ?

The ability to post images has been deliberately restricted to avoid spam since this is an open forum where anyone can post whether or not they are a registered Gixen user. What some have done in the past when they want to share images is to post them on an image sharing site and then post the url for it here (excluding the http/https).
steviegogo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the speedy response.
I'm using Chrome and I get the error message when I press the 'Import Watch List' button.

Error message image: ibb.co/5kN3fW5
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK,

If you do have items in your Ebay watch list, that are auctions, the most likely reason that they are not being imported is that your authority for Gixen to be able to act on your behalf on Ebay is not valid.

So, no matter what it says in the second section of the Settings page my recommendation would be to renew that authorisation, it costs nothing and only takes a couple of minutes to complete.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:55 am    Post subject:

steviegogo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. The 'error' was down to my own foolishness. I overlooked the fact that I'd temporarily removed all my Watch List items from my eBay account Rolling Eyes.

Just a quick line as I'm on here to say that this programme has been a great benefit and money well spent. I've won plenty of items that I'd ordinarily not had the time nor opportunity to bid on and the assistance received on this forum has been top notch.
Thanks very much and please keep up the good work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.