Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

101 Error with Desktop Manager

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PCUKMal

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:36 am    Post subject: 101 Error with Desktop Manager Reply with quote

I've used Gixen Mirrror for a few years now but my latest attempts (last couple of days) to login to the Desktop Manager receive message:
"Error (101): Could not log in"
I press ok and get a 2nd Error message "Could not get user country, using default"
GDM then attempts to get the item list and 3rd error message: Could not get item list, API returned and returns the Error (101): could not log in.
How can I resolve this please?
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once you are in, use the 'Settings' menu to select the 'Username and Password' option and you can enter your credentials again on the pop-up window that comes up.
PCUKMal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:34 am    Post subject: 101 Error with Desktop Manager Reply with quote

Thanks for the suggestion. I have tried that (entering username/password) again and I'm still getting the 101 error.
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you must be getting your credentials wrong.

Check whether or not you able to log in here via the 'Log in Now' button with those same credentials.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:33 am    Post subject:

PCUKMal

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:04 am    Post subject: 101 Error with Desktop Manager Reply with quote

That's definitely not the issue. I'm logged online and have won/am bidding but still can't login to the Desktop Manager.
Is it worth a full uninstall/reinstall or will that give me problems with my subscription.
(Web browser is Firefox.)
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are able to log in to the web interface your Gixen account is OK, so I think you'd be going backwards to do anything to that.

There's no harm deleting the Gixen Desktop Manager software from your desktop and starting again with a fresh download, but I'm not confident that is going to make any difference.

The next step may be to email Mario direct at the support address given on the Contact tab above, providing your Gixen id and an explanation as to your exact problem (unable to log in to the Desktop Manager but still able to log in to the web interface) and see if he has any more in depth diagnosis that he can do for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.