Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

import whatchlists brings previousaly deleted items

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joserluque

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:03 am    Post subject: import whatchlists brings previousaly deleted items Reply with quote

Hi, i am having a bit of a problem and need help, as of the past few days, every time i click on the import watchlist button, it brings me all the items i have already deleted from ebay watchlist. it is kind of frustrating since every time i have to delete everything i do not want monitored by hand. so i have 28 items on ebay watchlist, doing the import watchlist list, brings me the 28 plus another 20 or so that i have deleted on ebay. what am i doing wrong?

thanks
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting.

It would seem much more likely that the underlying issue is on the Ebay side of this and that consequently Mario will need to report the issue to them, referencing the API interface that Gixen uses to retrieve your watchlist from them. From experience with issues of that nature, that, in turn, would imply that the resolution may not be quick.

Last edited by Cupid on Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard the same from other users, it indeed looks like an eBay bug. I will try to replicate it with my own ebay account.
joserluque

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so, i contacted ebay and they tell me the account is perfectly fine, with no problems that they can detect. still having problems. i got 9 items on ebay watchlist, when i import it to Gixen, i get 26 items, most of them have been deleted from the watchlist.

thanks.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:17 am    Post subject:

mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see a request logged 20 minutes ago that failed due to expired authorization. Can you please re-authorize your account from the Gixen settings page? There is no cost to do this.
joserluque

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thans Mario, i believe ive done it correctly, but the problem remains.
joserluque

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found a workaround, using the import Gixen list button instead works, i just need to move items from the ebay whatchlist to the Gixen list as indicated in the FAQ section by Gixen. i still get all the items i have put on my watchlist and later deleted if i use the Import watchlist button.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to replicate this problem with my own account, and can't. Apparently it happens to some users only.
CardMarkets

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:16 am    Post subject: I have the same issue. Reply with quote

I have been experiencing this as well. I'm using the latest Chrome with a debian linux o/s. Not sure if that helps. Curious as to what browser the other users experiencing this are using...
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be very surprised if the choice of browser used had any impact on an issue like this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.