Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

charged for membership 2x

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gorgemann

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:40 pm    Post subject: charged for membership 2x Reply with quote

Hello,I recently renewd by GIXEN membership.  However, my American Express card has been charge $6. on both October 8 2020 and October 19 2020.
Apparently, a mistake was made.  If you would like to credit my membership so it goes for two years, expiring on October 2022, that is fine with me,  I have attached the documentation from American Express for your reference.  
Please advise. Thank you.
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it possible that you signed up for annual renewal last year, so that one of these was automated by Paypal ?

Have you been credited with both payments in terms of the length of your subscription ?... So have those two years already been added or just the one at present ?

Is this a copy of an email that you have already sent to the support address provided on the Contact tab ? If so did you include your Gixen id in that email ?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please email me if you haven't already, when this happens I always issue a refund.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.