Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Shipping from Britain

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kevin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:19 pm    Post subject: Shipping from Britain Reply with quote

Hello,

Need I be concerned that an item that I want is marked "posts to United Kingdom"?

Will Gixen place my bid?

Kevin
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the 'Shipping and payments' tab it also says:

Excludes:
Bolivia, Haiti, Liberia, Nicaragua, Turkmenistan, Paraguay, Mauritius, Sierra Leone, Venezuela

Which implies to me that unless your shipping address is in one of those countries your bid will not be rejected.

However the seller has only provided postage costs to the United Kingdom and therefore if you win you won't be able to check out until you have negotiated a rate for postage with the seller and they have sent you an invoice that includes it. So it might be a good idea to contact the seller and do that negotiation before you schedule a bid on the item.
kmharrop

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:34 am    Post subject: Shipping from Britain Reply with quote

Thanks,

The seller has over half a dozen items that I am pursuing, and has indicated that he will combine shipping. I am not overly concerned about the cost of the shipping.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.