Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Missed bid

View previous topic :: View next topic  
98gtoguy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:48 am    Post subject: Missed bid Reply with quote

I’m a little confused with the sign up process , I thought I completed the process correctly ? I got to the point where I put the Ebay item # in and that was it ? I feel like I might have missed a step ? Long story short I just checked on the auction & Ebay is saying I missed out ? My item # was 143761863818 I was wondering if you folks could see if I completed all the sign up criteria properly and maybe give me a quick run down on how it all works ? Thanks mark
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, you put in the auction number, the maximum that you are prepared to pay (excluding shipping) and then press the Add button.

If you did that, via the web interface, after logging in here, you should have a record of this snipe on your snipes page.

If you do, what is the status that Gixen has now given that snipe ?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see item 143761863818 ever been entered into Gixen. Did you mis-type it?
98gtoguy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:56 am    Post subject: Still confused Reply with quote

When I log into my acct I don’t see any place for me to check the status of my bid ? Could you give me a step by step layman’s directions on how to do that ? I’m almost positive that I put in the correct item # and Ebay is posting the winning bid at 900$ less than my max ?
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:56 am    Post subject: Still confused

98gtoguy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:06 am    Post subject: Info Reply with quote

When logging into my acct I have only 3 box’s to click onto 1 says ( purge completed ) the other one says ( settings ) and the third says ( logout ) none of them giving me much info ? Should I possibly delete the acct and open another and try again ?
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to look below those buttons.

There will be a field labelled 'eBay Item Number:', another labelled, 'Your bid:' and at the end of that row an 'Add' button.

You need to enter the auction number in the first, the maximum amount that you are willing to bid in the second and press that 'Add' button before you will have registered a snipe.

Once the snipe is scheduled it will appear on that same page, probably above the row where you add new ones.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Missed bid Reply with quote

98gtoguy wrote:
Long story short I just checked on the auction & Ebay is saying I missed out ? My item # was 143761863818

This has been relisted as item 143779650687
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.