Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Editing too...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zouf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject: Editing too... Reply with quote

Great site, fantastic tool - I love the "fire and forget" idea of researching eBay, picking the 3-4 potential items, grouping them, giving a fair bid on each, and walking away to better things in life than being glued on eBay counting seconds.

Support is great as well.

I do second the idea of editing existing entries: now you have to create a new entry if you want to change the price, group, etc.

But it's ok as it is: it works, it's cheap.
John Kugelman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you even have it so that adding the same auction number overrides the existing entry, instead of giving an error message? That'd be an easy way to allow editing without complicating the UI.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then it only saves you one click on "delete"... I don't know how useful it would be.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.