Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

The Success Keeps Adding Up

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tsukimori

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:33 am    Post subject: The Success Keeps Adding Up Reply with quote

i'm just too lazy to bid myself... if i bid manually too early in the auction it may attract some attention so i decided to try out gixen. Luckily I added my snipe early for my second auction because my internet went down that day which is another great reason to use gixen.

- I just won a Vera Wang dress for 16 bucks and it's new... the last bidder was only off by 50 cent from my bid. They must be pissed.

- Won another amazing deal for a versace dress only 26 bucks
Rob_887

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:01 am    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Thats one of the main reasons I use gixen.

I load in a list of say 30 items I want and then just leave it to do its magic
nochkin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: The Success Keeps Adding Up Reply with quote

tsukimori wrote:
- I just won a Vera Wang dress for 16 bucks and it's new... the last bidder was only off by 50 cent from my bid. They must be pissed.

The previous bidder will be a few cents/dollars off your bid always (50 cents in your case). That's called bid increment.
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: The Success Keeps Adding Up Reply with quote

nochkin wrote:
tsukimori wrote:

The previous bidder will be a few cents/dollars off your bid always (50 cents in your case). That's called bid increment.

Yes, it is true that you will always win by at most one bid increment.

I read it to mean that tsukimori won for their maximum bid which was only 50 cents more than the under bidder, which is a little less usual.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: The Success Keeps Adding Up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.