Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Cancelled - Sign in is not valid

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikros85

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:32 am    Post subject: Cancelled - Sign in is not valid Reply with quote

"Cancelled - Sign in is not valid"

This is the message i took in my status, for all the products i had. This happened at the first auction i had, and all the other products get cancelled. What does this mean? Thanks a lot

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:40 am    Post subject: Re: Cancelled - Sign in is not valid Reply with quote

mikros85 wrote:
"Cancelled - Sign in is not valid"

This is the message i took in my status, for all the products i had. This happened at the first auction i had, and all the other products get cancelled. What does this mean? Thanks a lot

Hey, sign in is not valid cause my password changed! Why?
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you changed your eBay password at some stage?

If so you have to sign into Gixen with your new credentials before it will use them for new snipes that are scheduled.

It is still possible to sign into Gixen wiuth old credentials as it keeps a record of previous successful log in attempts in order to avoid having to make too many log in attempts to eBay. You may wish to do that to note what snipes you have scheduled (that will fail when Gixen tries to log in with old credentials in order to place the bid) because they will no longer be visible once you log in with the correct/new credentials.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
Have you changed your eBay password at some stage?

If so you have to sign into Gixen with your new credentials before it will use them for new snipes that are scheduled.

It is still possible to sign into Gixen wiuth old credentials as it keeps a record of previous successful log in attempts in order to avoid having to make too many log in attempts to eBay. You may wish to do that to note what snipes you have scheduled (that will fail when Gixen tries to log in with old credentials in order to place the bid) because they will no longer be visible once you log in with the correct/new credentials.

i found whats going on. Ebay changed my password cause gixen use.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject:

juangrande

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
i found whats going on. Ebay changed my password cause gixen use.

How do you know eBay changed your password because you used Gixen? EBay has been more aggressive fighting hacking and fraud, but I've never seen a verifiable case where they changed a password because someone used Gixen.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.