Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Wish

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mystiquez

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:01 am    Post subject: Wish Reply with quote

This is probably something that alot of people may not have thought of, but imagine if there was the ability to upload a csv file that had all the values we would normally manually enter into Gixen?

I'm an Excel power user and can see myself writing a macro that takes a copied table of all my search items and eliminates everything except the item numer and adds my bid amount, quantity, group #, etc. Then save it as a csv text file.

Then if I could just upload that into Gixen...viola....I'd save myself over an hour or two worth of inputting dedundant bid and group.

A girl could hope anyways...LOL
Fred4Christ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: interesting Reply with quote

Sounds like something that a greasemonkey script could do for you even more automatically now that there is an API for Gixen. You would have to add another language to your "power user" list --- javascript. So many ideas, so little time...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.