Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

EBAY ERROR: TRANSACTION BLOCKED (2)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BADBOB2219

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: EBAY ERROR: TRANSACTION BLOCKED (2) Reply with quote

HI CAN I TELL ME Y I GOT THAT IN THE STATUS COLLUM ???
HERES THE EB # 160301818011 ..
THANKS
BOB
PS: 1ST TIME IV SEEN IT AND THE OTHER POST DIDENT HAVE THE Arrow (2) AFTER IT ..
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(2) is just a reference for me to find a place in the code where it failed... "Transaction blocked" is a screen returned by eBay. I don't really know why it happens - usually the cause is a problem with seller account.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi thanks
can u give me an idea what problem it "might" be in the sellers account ??
i have no strikes and 100% fb ...
bob
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I knew - when eBay returns this screen there is no additional information provided on it. From experience I learned that this is usually seller related.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok thanks
i asked the seller and if he responds i will let u know ...
i told him he lost money cause i couldent bid ...
bob
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had one of these via gixen a couple of months ago, with a seller that I have bought from before and had no issues.

So I contacted the seller and asked if they had placed a block on my bids, they responded that they had not and did not know what the problem might be.

Coincidentally, yesterday I found another item that I wanted from this same seller, so to test I tried a manual bid, it was blocked as gixen had reported for the previous snipe. So once again I contacted the seller to let them know, and to ask them to check their blocked bidders list again and/or let me know what problem they have with me bidding on their auctions. They responded that they still did not know what the problem was but could I trya again and that they had sent an email about this problem to their eBay 'rep' (they are quite a big US seller). At that point I tried another manual bid and this time it was accepted, so whatever they did seems to have solved the problem, I only bid one increment higher than the current price so I still have a snipe scheduled on this auction ending in the next 24 hours, I'll report back if that one fails with this problem but I dont expect that it will now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.