Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Item number and bid field ABOVE the bid listings.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samumikk

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:29 am    Post subject: Item number and bid field ABOVE the bid listings. Reply with quote

Hi!

Thanks for the great service! What I would find useful is that the Item number and bid field could be above the bid listings.

Since i can make up to 100 bids, it gets irritating to constantly scroll to the bottom of the page for new entry. I don't know if someone has suggested this before, since i didn't read all the posts...

Anyway, it should be fairly easy to program.

Thanks again and everyone have a great summer!

-Sam
k.l.mabon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: How about above AND below the bid listings? Reply with quote

Though I have only used Gixen for a bit, I routinely have enough snipes entered to the point where I must scroll to add a listing.

How about duplicating the bid field above AND below the bid listings Question Idea

Great job Mario!
1kidc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wholeheartedly agree - I spend a lot of time scrolling down.

I'd also like to see the edit fields at the top or next to the item listing itself. Same deal as above - if I want to change my bid it will show up at the top after the screen re-draw.

One more thought - it would be nice to be able to drag in auctions into Gixen without listing a bid price. That way, after I pull in my possible items I can click their links and judge just how much I want to bid. This would save me a long time as I deal w/ lengthy searches.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.