Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Add in "Final Bid Price"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:07 am    Post subject: Add in "Final Bid Price" Reply with quote

Since so many buyers are sniping these days, it would be helpful to know what the final bid was on the auctions where I had placed a snipe.

In the current version it just shows what my snipe was and what the high bid was at a time BEFORE the end of the auction. Most of the time, that is less than what it sold for and less than my snipe.

I need to click into the auction to see what that final price was, to see how far off I was from getting it. This is an added step which I could see being easily eliminated.
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spud,

I was under the impression that gixen was supposed to do that already... however increasingly often recently it has not been the case as you suggest... perhaps obtaining the current price, after the auction has completed, is failing more often than it used to.
k.l.mabon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:26 pm    Post subject: Still happening Reply with quote

I had a series of auctions close a couple weeks ago - won maybe 8 items from the same seller - Gixen price field after closings did not show the final won price. Actual winning bids totalled about $350 vice $225 shown on Gixen. I love Gixen overall - and I WAS willing to pay the winning prices (I entered the bids after all!) but was surprised when I went to pay for the auctions...

Here is a current "buy it now" auction 170226166704. BIN price is $299.99 - I entered a lower bid in Gixen so I could monitor via Gixen - Gixen shows $12.00 (???) current price.

Overall no complaints - Gixen executes my bids perfectly and being as I am 1/2 way across the world from most of the items I bid on, I don't have to wake up at 2 AM to bid on auctions...
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fixed that a few days ago - final price may not be updated immediately, but it will be within couple of hours after auction end.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.