Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Link to Gixen within a webbrowser??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sask

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Link to Gixen within a webbrowser?? Reply with quote

I had used to use Auctionsniper till I found out about your service. Thanks very much ... You get bids in at the absolute last instant, and I have never had a problem (other than if my bid was not high enough, and a proxy bid was currently in place). When I had used Auctionsniper, I installed a piece of code that was called "snipe it now" and while looking at an EBAY auction I could snipe it without any cuts&pastes. To use GIXEN, I cut the auction number, and enter the snipe after logging into GIXEN (and I have 2 windows open). Is it possible to have something similar to a "snipe it now" link? Either way, I will continue to use your service, and THANKS!!!
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your suggestion, that sounds like a useful feature. At this point, I have other priorities, but I'll consider making something like it in the future.
repeters1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Good Idea!! Reply with quote

I too used the above site and their little 'grab it now' was a neat little perk. I'll second the request for this addition. Mr. Green Pete
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.