Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Bulk editing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gary

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 3:55 am    Post subject: Bulk editing Reply with quote

I have a few items for the same group and the same snipe amount, but i have to edit each one individually.

A mass editing option would be nice.
RFT

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,
I too agree with Gary.

I spend way too much time on eBay and would like a bulk editing tool.

I'm guessing we can do this with import/export, but I know this is a system drain, so would prefer not to do it that way.

Can you offer a way to possibly edit 5 or 10 at a time? This will help cut down on submitting data & refreshing it.

Just a suggestion.
Thanks again!
Matthewt123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:24 pm    Post subject: I agree Reply with quote

I agree. I want to win on one of 50 or so items so want to put them in the same group and with the same price. Currently it is two page refreshes and typing for each items which is tedious.

I suggest the tick boxes on the left for deletions could be reused for this.
davidtomic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same request from me please.

I'm frequently adding multiples of the same item, but I'm only interested in winning 1 of them.

Being able to bulk set a bid price / group number across multiple listings is a badly needed feature IMHO!
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:11 am    Post subject:

SgtScorcho

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:06 pm    Post subject: Bulk edit Reply with quote

Yeah I generally import a wish list weekly and bid on 100 items. Editing each one individually, waiting for the long list to reload, scrolling down, editing again is time consuming. I'd like to be able to enter a price in a box in each column and submit all at once.
seedyourbrain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulk edit Reply with quote

SgtScorcho wrote:
Editing each one individually, waiting for the long list to reload, scrolling down, editing again is time consuming. I'd like to be able to enter a price in a box in each column and submit all at once.

THIS! One million times. How have the developers not included this feature yet? It's so intuitive and useful. MODS: Please, please please for the love of all things holy, put this at at the top of the to-do list! I beg of you!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Came to create this suggestion - would be really nice to be able to select and edit multiple listings at the same time. I'm often bidding on similar items and this would save a ton of time.
ozman911

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Came to make this same suggestion. I cant even find a way to export my current snips to a CSV atm.
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ozman911 wrote:
a way to export my current snips to a CSV

That's in the Export/download section nearly at the end of the the Settings page, operable if you have an active Mirror subscription.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.