Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Unable to request invoices

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hjpinheiro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:13 am    Post subject: Unable to request invoices Reply with quote

Greetings,

Ever since I started using Gixen and winning auctions using it, I can\'t request an invoice for total amount of product + shipping.

Previously, I would just follow the steps I will show in the pictures 1 and 2, but now it gives me an error message seen in picture 3:

\"The seller does not offer combined shipping discounts. The seller has disallowed combined payments and shipping discounts. Please proceed to checkout to complete your purchase.\"

Please enlight me why is this happening and if i there\'s a solution to it...

linkpicture.com/q/pic1_2.png
linkpicture.com/q/pic2_4.png
linkpicture.com/q/pic3_2.png
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What territory is your shipping address located in and what is your 'Target' location for bidding in the 4th, Ebay target site, section of the Settings page ?

If those are a match for where you manually bid, then it's a question you should ask Ebay customer services themselves.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.