Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Being charged for multiple subscriptions?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hvr1624

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:33 pm    Post subject: Being charged for multiple subscriptions? Reply with quote

I am seeing multiple subscriptions and this confuses me. Why am I being charged for three separate subscriptions in the span of just a few months?

Created Canceled Amount Interval Status Last Payment
January 5, 2020 N/A 6.00 1-year ACTIVE January 5, 2023
December 6, 2020 N/A 6.00 1-year ACTIVE December 6, 2022
February 17, 2023 N/A 7.18 1-year ACTIVE February 17, 2023
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's certainly possible for you to sign up multiple times for Paypal recurring payments; but generally not necessary if you have a single Gixen account.

You will also find any active recurring subscriptions reflected in your Paypal account, from where you can cancel any that you don't actually need.

If you are in a situation of having made over payments, for service that you'll never use, please email Mario direct at the support address provided on the Contact page, giving your Gixen id, details of the over payments and your preferences as to the final outcome/resolution.

Mario is always more than happy to provide refunds for over payments together with adjustments to your active subscription period.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.