Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Unsubscribe from recurring payments

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ljonid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:46 am    Post subject: Unsubscribe from recurring payments Reply with quote

Hi, how do I unsubscribe from recurring subscription payments please?
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Log into your Paypal account, find the recurring payment that refers to Gixen and delete it.
Newad

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive got no Paypal. No account with them I declined this part buying. Now what do we see?

I simply don't want monthly payments right now.
Thank you.
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are no monthly payments on Gixen, the most frequent recurring payment is yearly.

All payments to Gixen are also currently processed by Paypal, so if you've not got a Paypal account you can not be paying Gixen anything on a recurring basis.

You don't need to have a Paypal account in order to pay for a non recurring subscription, via Paypal, they accept one time payments with a credit or debit card and in that case only act as a payment processor.

I'm not sure if there is any question here at all ?... but, if you've got a monthly payment that you've set up with someone via some other payment system that's being paid, it's not going to Gixen. If that's not your question please elaborate on what it is.

You can manually pay for 'chunks' or 'pay per use credits' or a non recurring subscription of a year or more (see the top of the Settings page), but only via Paypal at the moment (as I said, you don't need an account for that you only need one for recurring payments), and you can do that manually as often as you like, but if you are thinking of doing it more frequently than once a year then one of the time limited subscription options is probably most appropriate for your needs.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:40 am    Post subject:

mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
There are no monthly payments on Gixen, the most frequent recurring payment is yearly.

There is now - at the rate of $1.50 / month. Annual subscription is a much better deal, however, and the reason for this is partially paypal overhead / fees.

Please email me with your username and I will cancel it for you.
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, sorry... obviously not keeping up with the times here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.