Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Compete against myself

View previous topic :: View next topic  
charmlt

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:06 am    Post subject: Compete against myself Reply with quote

Will My Gixen bid compete against me on an eBay auction if I am already the highest eBay bidder?
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is more a question about how Ebay works, Gixen works the way it does because if that.

Gixen places the bid you request it to at the time you request via the offset that you choose.

On Ebay you only pay what is necessary to win the auction plus, at most, one bid increment, no matter how many bids you submit at higher values.

So, in other words, scheduling a snipe, at a higher amount than you've already bid manually, does not involve the risk of paying more than if you'd already placed that bid manually.

I don't advise placing early manual bids as it shows your interest and may therefore encourage others to place bids against yours, but it doesn't involve the risk that you're worried about.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.