Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

iOS App Constantly Crashing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaxWiltshire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:37 am    Post subject: iOS App Constantly Crashing Reply with quote

I have been a Gixen subscriber for nearly a year. The service itself is great - and very reasonably priced.

However, the iOS app crashes so much that it is nearly unusable. It crashes every single time I try to schedule a bid - I have to close and relaunch the app many times (often around 10) to actually place my bid. I am running the latest version of the app and of iOS, on an iPhone 13.

Judging by the reviews on the App Store I am not the only person having this problem. Can you please fix this? Paying for a service, albeit a very low price, when the app is so consistently bad is very irritating.

I would much rather pay a significantly higher price and have an app that works properly.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mobile apps are outdated and in process of being re-written, however this will take a while, as they are re-written from scratch using a different development tool.

In the meantime please use the website instead - it's responsive and looks very good on both desktop and mobile web browsers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.