Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Expired

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lynneterry

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:19 am    Post subject: Expired Reply with quote

I am constantly told that my membership will expire in 10 days and that I should pay what appears to be a donation, and I do that at least once every year if not twice. And it always appears as though I’m paid for a few years ahead. I just give them some money because I don’t know what else to do. It makes no sense
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please make sure that some of these messages are not confused with 'Authorisation'. Often confused, but which is the permission for Gixen to place bids on your behalf, this gets invalidated by Ebay either after 18 months or whenever you change your credentials on Ebay and is free to grant via the second section of the Settings page.

For payment issues relating to your 'Subscription' (there are no 'donations'), please first check the details of payments at the end of the first section on the Settings page. Then check what recurring subscriptions you have granted via logging into your Paypal account and cancelling any extra ones that you set up erroneously, for whatever reason. Finally, for any refunds that are still required to reduce the subscription period that you've already signed up for and paid, please contact Mario direct via email at the support address provided on the Contact page, explaining how the overpayment occurred, and how much you'd like your subscription reduced by and therefore how much you'd like refunded.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.