Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Adding the Gixen Promo code to my website

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Just_Some_User

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:45 am    Post subject: Adding the Gixen Promo code to my website Reply with quote

Hi. I use Cloudflare and a ton of other security on my website. If I add your URL and your system tries to fetch it, my security will undoubtedly block the request. Can you provide me with an IP/s or CIDR/s and useragent that I can temporally whitelist so your system can check the link on my website without getting a possible 403? If you have a specific PTR that could help as well. But chief among them also has to be the IP as well.

Do you require constant checking? If so, that may be an issue. Especially if the fetch IP changes all the time. I actively block well over 50 pages of ASNs in Cloudflare. And my other rules would probably block your fetch as well. Think Choopa, Digital Ocean, Amazon AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, you name it. The only server to server communication I allow is Google bot et al. If the request is one IP and a unique UA/PTR I could whitelist it.

Just to let you know, I'm not going to try and rip you off with the link or anything. I'll place the image in the footer of my website on a permanent basis to help support your website. And when I have the time I'll mention this website in one of my posts. My website is a tech forum, but not a very heavily trafficed forum right now because I haven't tiered increasing SEO much at all. As of this post, my Open PageRank is just a 2 right now (better than 0 I guess). I see you're a 4! I have made mention of your website on other tech forums with my praise and recommendation as a years long Gixen user. I want to start another personal blog again one day not using that other popular CMS this time and I'll see if I can add your Gixen badge there as well.

Thanks for your response in advance. Wink Smile
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a request of this detail it is probably best to contact Mario direct, via email, at the support address given on the Contact page.
Just_Some_User

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.