Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Password

View previous topic :: View next topic  
??

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:28 pm    Post subject: Password Reply with quote

I changed my eBay password. How do I relink Gixen to ebay. I have tried 'settings' but nothing seems to be there? Thank you
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gixen doesn't use your password to place bids for you on Ebay.

Instead you set up an Authorisation that allows Gixen to bid on your behalf but does not allow it any other access to your account.

That is done via the second section of the Settings page as detailed here.
Snipet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:46 am    Post subject: Password Reply with quote

Thank you Mark

My android gixen does not have a second stage settings? It looks very old compared to yours? I have deleted and reinstalled app but still old looking. Still lost! Thx Marc
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a browser on a mobile the 'My Snipes' page is configured a bit differently and thus does not look the same as on a desktop browser, this is in order to use the space available on a mobile screen better.

But the 'Settings' button is still there at the top in between the 'PURGE COMPLETED' and 'HISTORY' buttons, after selecting it the process looks to be pretty similar to the desktop procedure.

If you really can't get on with it, do you have any access to a desktop or laptop, so that it does look exactly the same ? If you don't have any friends/family that could provide that, libraries often have them that you can use for a short while to figure out things like this.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:00 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.