Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

My Gixen history page doesn't show my bids or my wins

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kappajoe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:41 pm    Post subject: My Gixen history page doesn't show my bids or my wins Reply with quote

Looking back through my history on the Gixen desktop site, it shows the items I scheduled snipes for, when I scheduled them and their final price; but every one shows my bid as zero. Also, the "Status" column shows only "Ended" or "Bid under asking price" for each item. I won many of these auctions, and was outbid many times, but that is not shown for any of them, at least as far as I've checked back (about six weeks).
Another oddity is that many items show "Time Deleted" as 1/1/70 12:00:00 AM UTC. The entries in the "Time Added" column seem like they're probably correct.
It seems that my history used to display these things correctly. Any idea what might have happened? I'm a mirror user, if that could make any difference.
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you initially import your snipes from a list?... I'm thinking that could, at least, account for 0.0 bid amounts and that they were deleted as when you update those the default initial bid of 0.0 is deleted.

It doesn't explain many other aspects of what you're seeing though, only Mario can look into that.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time deleted will show 1970 (unix timestamp 0) if you never deleted a snipe, and it was deleted automatically by Gixen. This is an error that I have to correct.

0 maximum bid would indicate that snipe was imported from a watchlist, it's usually an initial import, and if you set a bid later it should show another entry with your maximum bid.

Email me and include your username and item id in question and I will check if something is wrong.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.