Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

First bid no bid

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alex

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:35 pm    Post subject: First bid no bid Reply with quote

I can't understand how this bot had missed bid, when i got time without trust him stupidly.
Bid in last seconds because offset stressed me, no bid put it's incompréhensible for a bot to miss items at seconds.
So advice don't put bid in last seconds, and offset lower I'm thinking to create my bot so much it's not normal.

Item:165543224076
Alex

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: First bid no bid Reply with quote

Alex wrote:
I can't understand how this bot had missed bid, when i got time without trust him stupidly.
Bid in last seconds because offset stressed me, no bid put it's incompréhensible for a bot to miss items at seconds.
So advice don't put bid in last seconds, and offset lower I'm thinking to create my bot so much it's not normal.

Item:165543224076

I forgot to say I'm premium user ...
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What status did Gixen give the snipe, both on the Main and Mirror tabs, after the auction had completed ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.