Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Your ebay authorization has expired......

View previous topic :: View next topic  
theleato

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 am    Post subject: Your ebay authorization has expired...... Reply with quote

Says Your ebay authorization has expired or expires in less than 10 days. Please renew it on the Gixen settings page or your snipes may fail.

I go to the setting page and it says: You do not have a linked eBay account.
Link/Re-authorize Gixen on your eBay account (valid for 18 months)

I click on the link and it just takes me to Ebays homepage only after sign in. Nothing else.....

It does say on my sniping page that my mirror subscription is good until 2100, So Im not sure whats going on.

I use Edge. Cookies have been cleaned.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirror subscription has nothing to do with eBay authorization. eBay authorization is permission you grant to Gixen, on eBay, so that it can snipe on your behalf. It has to be renewed every 18 months or whenever you change your ebay password.

Try deleting your ebay cookies and then try again, or use a different web browser. Let me know if that works or not.
theleato

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 3:52 pm    Post subject: Your ebay authorization has expired...... Reply with quote

Thanks. Deleting cookies allowed me to link account. Thanks for your time. Regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.