Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Settings page?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
squarebottomtexas

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 4:55 pm    Post subject: Settings page? Reply with quote

Can some one please send link to settings page. Mario has tried to help me, I am not that savvy. I havent been able to log on for a couple of weeks and desperate to do so. I changed my ebay password and cant re-set correctly. Please and thanks. Ed
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Settings page is only available after you have logged in to Gixen as pictured in this blog.

However, if the issue is that you can't log in to Gixen then I think what you actually need to use is the Forgot password form.

Please note that your Gixen id and password are a completely different thing from your Ebay credentials. So changing your Ebay password does not affect the credentials that you use to log in here at all. Changing your Ebay password could however affect the authorisation you give to Gixen to place bids on Ebay on your behalf, and to fix that you will need to refer back to the blog post I posted a link to in the first paragraph, once you have successfully logged in to Gixen.

The Gixen password reset form can alternatively be accessed from the answer to the 'What happens if I mistype my password while logging in?' question on the FAQ tab above.
squarebottomtexas

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 7:44 am    Post subject: Access to settings page so I can change ebay username Reply with quote

I have tried the clues supplied to change my ebay new password in the settings page by clicking on my snipes. I still get no where. How can I find the settings page on gixen to correct this PLEASE.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't ever supply your Ebay password to Gixen, that's not how it works any more.

You authorise Gixen to be able to bid on your behalf, that is what this blog is about:

https://www.gixen.com/blog/ebay-third-party-authorizations/
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 9:09 am    Post subject:

squarebottomtexas

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I try to correct my password for Gixen first, I fill out the form and it says we will send email to my email address. Nothing comes for me to continue. Frustrated. I know you are frustrated with me too.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the form isn't sending you an email then you need to contact Mario direct, via email, at the support address provided on the Contact page.

Please include your Gixen id in all correspondence.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, please contact me. This email is often filtered out by spam filters.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.