Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen showing wrong shipping amount

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shaocaholica

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:36 am    Post subject: Gixen showing wrong shipping amount Reply with quote

Item 255466819257

My eBay page is showing $5.25 shipping to 91504 but my gixen snope page is showing $0.00 shipping. I rely on shipping to determine snipe prices sometimes. Is gixen displayed shipping amounts not reliable?
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've not found it reliable for international shipping, however it's usually OK for domestic.

I gather you live, and have your shipping address located, in the United States, as are the item/seller ?
Shaocaholica

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m not the seller. I’m in the US and primarily snipe US items. That item is one I’m trying to snipe.
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I realise you are a potential buyer, I was attempting to establish whether you live (and therefore your Ebay shipping address is) in the same country as the item is located, which you have now confirmed, thank you.

For me, living on the United Kingdom, the Ebay page is just indicating:

'Delivery: Varies'

which shows that what Ebay displays does depend on who is logged in and viewing their page.

I wonder if Gixen has an issue with displaying the correct shipping cost when the seller is willing to ship to many countries but has only specified the shipping cost for domestic buyers.

I also think this seller may be charging different amounts depending on which state of the US you live in, that further complication may also be the cause as to why Gixen is not displaying the correct shipping amount for you.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:49 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.