Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

AWARE OF THE ISSUE, WORKING ON IT

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:41 pm    Post subject: AWARE OF THE ISSUE, WORKING ON IT Reply with quote

Gixen main server is down at the moment, working on recovering the service.

The mirror server is still executing snipes.

If you need to urgently cancel your snipes, you can cancel Gixen authorization from the eBay MyAccount page (see https://www.gixen.com/blog/ebay-third-party-authorizations/)
mushbean

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:21 pm    Post subject: login issue repair??? Reply with quote

I see your messsage about server down repair, now we are nearly 5 hours later and no solution????? Can we get a projection of when this will be fixed? Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: login issue repair??? Reply with quote

mushbean wrote:
I see your messsage about server down repair, now we are nearly 5 hours later and no solution????? Can we get a projection of when this will be fixed? Thanks!

I posted this at 10 pm plus my time, we we must be in a different time zone as my post comes up posted at 6 pm which is why i viewed the time difference as 5 hours. Keep at it, thanks
Squeeealer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I messaged the seller about an item I had a snipe on. The response said that the card is actually damaged. I tried to go in and delete my snipe, but I haven't been able to get it. Now I have a $160 damaged card.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:42 pm    Post subject:

VistaVick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

130point.com search isn't working either. Tough night to bid on trading cards.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The main server completely failed some 3 hours ago.

Upgraded failover server to main, and now snipes are executing from the main server again. The user interfaces are still down, working on this, please be patient.

Please email me for the individual issues and I will work on resolution as soon as possible.

Again - if you need to cancel your snipes, revoke your eBay authorization and all snipes will fail. You can re-authorize when the issue is resolved.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The service is restored now, all interfaces are working again. The total down time was around 3 hours.

Still working on some less critical issues, but for most users service should work fine again.
Squeeealer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mario wrote:
The main server completely failed some 3 hours ago.

Upgraded failover server to main, and now snipes are executing from the main server again. The user interfaces are still down, working on this, please be patient.

Please email me for the individual issues and I will work on resolution as soon as possible.

Again - if you need to cancel your snipes, revoke your eBay authorization and all snipes will fail. You can re-authorize when the issue is resolved.

I'm essentially a genius, but if we could pretend for a moment I'm ignorant, what is revoking my eBay authorization, and where/how do I do it? Must be on ebay b/c I could not even sign in here.

Any interest in a scuffed up $160 baseball card? Free shipping Smile
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squeeealer wrote:
what is revoking my eBay authorization, and where/how do I do it? Must be on ebay b/c I could not even sign in here.

eBay authorization is your permission to Gixen to be able to bid on your behalf. It has to be renewed every 18 months, or whenever you change your eBay password. When you revoke it, Gixen can no longer submit your bids.

As for the card - I would ask seller to re-list the item, sellers are able to do this.
ekrabappel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:32 pm    Post subject: Thanks for sorting this out. Reply with quote

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.