Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

I have 2 different expiration dates - do I have 2 accounts?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tmpn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:30 am    Post subject: I have 2 different expiration dates - do I have 2 accounts? Reply with quote

Hi. I just received notice from PayPal that I paid for 2 years and I am good until 02.07.24. My Gixen page shows it now expires 01.26.27 (it previously showed 01.26.25. 2027 is fine but need to know which one is correct and eliminate the other. If you need any other info, or if it is something I can correct on my own, just let me know.
Thanks,
Chuck
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since your expiration date is so far in the future now, it sounds like you have more than one subscription that applies to the same Gixen account.

You should be able to see what scheduled payments you have set up from within your Paypal account and you can also cancel any that are not needed there too.

It does not sound like you have two Gixen accounts, but there should be a reference to the Gixen account in every payment notification, so if you have some that reference different accounts that would indicate that you do.

Alternatively you can also get sent a list of the accounts you have registered for an email address using this form:

https://www.gixen.com/forgotusername.php

Going forward, if I'm correct about multiple subscriptions, you haven't exactly wasted anything as your subscription time frame has increased with each payment. However, if you do nothing about it your expiry date will just keep getting further and further into the future. In fact, you'll never catch up, even if you cancel all subscriptions that are not necessary, so if you'd like to sort it out properly, with a refund for the extra subscription that you'll never be able to use (without having to cancel all your subscriptions in the interim), please email Mario direct with the details, including your Gixen id, at the support address provided on the Contact page.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it possible that you are referring to ebay authorization expiry time?

This is different from mirror subscription. eBay requires that you renew the authorization every 18 months or whenever you change your ebay password or username. This is free of charge. See detailed step-by-step guide and explanation here: https://www.gixen.com/blog/ebay-third-party-authorizations/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.