Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

know if I should change gixen configuration to bid on ebay

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yara1320

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:31 pm    Post subject: know if I should change gixen configuration to bid on ebay Reply with quote

I want to ask, if I have to configure my gixen to be able to bid on ebay from other countries such as Germany or France, since I mostly buy in the United States, if I want to bid on ebay from other countries I must make some configuration or leaving it from the factory as the bid comes will enter the same way?
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In general most items are available via all the Ebay sites no matter which one they are originally listed.

Equally, if you are not able to bid from your home site it's also very unlikely that you will be able to bid from any other since the restrictions to bidding are based on the configuration of your Ebay account (things like in which country your shipping address is located) not dependent on which site is processing the bid.

The advice has always been that if you can set up the snipe on Gixen than it has the access via you current configuration to be able to place the bid.

The advantage provided by changing the target site is that if there are any issues post sale you get to deal with the customer service for that site, so I recommend setting it to the site that corresponds with your own location not that of the auctions you bid on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.