Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Not seeing items on my watch list. Can't add a snipe

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crogs571

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:48 am    Post subject: Not seeing items on my watch list. Can't add a snipe Reply with quote

My watch list does not show in the app. Just has some weird item with no info shown as ended. Even logged into eBay within the app and it says I'm watching the latest item, but I can't create a snipe. I'd attach an image, but it's a local screen shot and you only seem to have links. Why does this forum not have a way to attach local images.

Makes no sense to have to upload it to some hosting site and then attach a link to it. Especially if I'm paying for this. Most forums have the paperclip icon for uploading local images.
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We found many years ago that allowing images to be uploaded encouraged a large amount of spam to be posted here. Unlike many forums this one is open to all, people don't need to register in order to post here, that open approach is deliberate as it allows greater access to potential as well as existing users, however it does have its drawbacks in regard to also needing to restrict some functionality.

The first thing I'd suggest you update is the authority that Gixen has to place bids for you, that can be done from the second section of the settings page which can be accessed after logging in here and pushing the Settings button.

Even if it still claims to be valid it costs nothing but a few seconds of your time to update it. That authority is also required in order to access your Watch List on Ebay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.