Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Recurring paypal despite credit until 2024

View previous topic :: View next topic  
savyzzyz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:44 am    Post subject: Recurring paypal despite credit until 2024 Reply with quote

I have a recurring yearly payment plan but due to switching back and forth from 1-year to 2-year back to 1-year I managed to end up with an account paid until 2024, but recurring payments yearly on Jan 30.

Is there a way to retain my pricing (the old $6/yr) but prevent the payments from starting up again until 2024, or will my account perpetually be stretched by 2+ years?

I guess the problem is that paypal pushes the payments rather than gixen taking them only when needed?

In any case, thanks for a great service!
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a refund, and consequent reduction in the subscription period, please contact Mario direct via email at the support address provided on the contact page.

Please always include your Gixen id and a short explanation of the situation and your desired resolution.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, please contact me - we can resolve this by a combination of refunds, partial refunds or putting your subscription payments on pause.

The only thing I can't change, unfortunately, is the timing of paypal payments.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.