Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Mirror subscription

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Confused17

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:42 am    Post subject: Mirror subscription Reply with quote

Where are the prices for this site? I've just had a payment taken which is fine except my mirror subscription expires in June and I can't work out why payment is taken in November. I thought sub was for two years so how is my subscription now running until June 2024? I really don't understand.

Happy to pay for the service but not understanding or able to find any terms/prices any more anywhere.
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the prices for the various subscription options are detailed in the first section of the Settings page.

From what you are saying I think it's possible that you have signed up more than once; Subscriptions are cumulative, so if you subscribe more than once you get your subscription extended, but that can mean you get ahead of yourself and get subscriptions longer than you would expect.

Payments are pushed from Paypal, not requested by Gixen, once they are set up, so I'd recommend logging in to your Paypal account and see if you can see more than one recurring payment to Gixen.

If as a result of what you find, if you think you are due a refund (and consequential reduction in your subscription term) please contact Mario direct, via email, at the support address provided on the Contact page. Please include your Gixen id in all correspondence and as detailed an explanation as you can about what has happened and what resolution you would like to resolve the issue.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you already emailed me and that we resolved this.

If someone else finds this thread in the future, I will confirm what Mark said is true. Gixen cannot change timing of paypal payments once they are set up, but I can issue partial refunds to more closely match mirror subscription expiry with timing of payments.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.