Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Activating more than one mirror chunk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eddiecthelxman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:10 am    Post subject: Activating more than one mirror chunk Reply with quote

I just went to activate a mirror chunk for the first time (felt it was about time to support this fantastic service) but somehow (maybe not loading properly or I wasn't paying attention fully) I have just managed to use 3 chunks up all at once... Would it therefore be possible to have a confirmation if one chunk is already active before activating another? My chunks have stacked, and I understand why you would want that, but I went for chunks because I probably won't need it active for all that time!
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're asking for a chunk activation to be reversed I think you'll need to contact Mario direct via email at the support address provided on the Contact page.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.