Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Mobile improvements

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nghi123456

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:03 pm    Post subject: Mobile improvements Reply with quote

Hi

First of all, thank you for this great service. Sorry if these have been mentioned before but here are my thought.

I would like to know if the thumbnail image size could be increased on mobile, to be basically the same size as on eBay mobile app. They are really too small to recognise which item I’m bidding on so I have to constantly switch between EBay app and Gixen.

The second thing I’d like to see is to be able to bid on the item direct below the listing rather than jump to the top or bottom of the page. It gets quite difficult as it currently stands to bid on a number of items incrementally.

It would also be good to improve the loading time using paging or Ajax.

Finally I would like to see the postage price on the listing as this is an important factor to decide what amount to bid.

Thanks.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the suggestions, I will see what I can do.
Nghi123456

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:23 am    Post subject: Postage fee on mobile Reply with quote

Hi Mario

Wondering if there’s any update on this thread

Really need the postage fees on mobile. I generally use Gixen mobile for all eBay bidding and I’ve mistakenly made a number of bids only to realise the postage is extortionate. Really hard to flip back and forth between Gixen and eBay app to check the postage. Would also be easier if the thumbnail is larger as I’m bidding on items that look similar and again have to flip between apps to see which one it is.

Many thanks.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apology,

I've been too busy with other operational issues to work on this. It's still on my list, however, but I cannot commit to any strict deadline for this.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:52 pm    Post subject:

mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S&H is now added to the mobile pages. right underneath the title.

Make sure you set the target setting to your country to obtain accurate S&H.
Nghi123456

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just noticed it, really handy

Thanks a lot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.