Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

I linked my gixen to another ebay but still restricted

View previous topic :: View next topic  
deligibi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:50 pm    Post subject: I linked my gixen to another ebay but still restricted Reply with quote

hello,
I unlinked my gixen from my first ebay account. and I linked to my another ebay account,
because one seller canclled my won auction erly, because his descrption says payments must be in 10 days, but seller cancelled in 7 days. anyway, when I try bid to seller's auctions gixens says "AUCTION RESTRICTED: BIDDER HAS UNPAID ITEMS" I double check gixen connected my another ebay succesfuly but stil seems same error. What can I do? thank you
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you saying that on the Settings page the wrong account is referenced or are you saying that the account that is referenced does not have any non paying bidder flags in the past year ?

The first would be an issue with Gixen the second would be an issue you ned to take up with Ebay.
deligibi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
Are you saying that on the Settings page the wrong account is referenced or are you saying that the account that is referenced does not have any non paying bidder flags in the past year ?

The first would be an issue with Gixen the second would be an issue you ned to take up with Ebay.

When I checked from the settings page everything is fine. gixen successfully linked my another ebay account. but when I want to bid again to the same seller, with my second ebay account I still get this error. I have 2 different ebay buyer accounts. No outstanding bidder strikes from my second ebay account. thank you
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, if Gixen is successfully bidding on the account that you want it to, but you are getting failures that relate to unpaid items those messages are coming from Ebay, Gixen is just passing on the message.

So if you believe that Ebay has wrongly flagged your Ebay account with an unpaid item flag then that is something only Ebay can look into or do anything about, you will therefore need to contact them about it if you want anything to change.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:48 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.