Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

New Website Impressions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlueSaint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:58 am    Post subject: New Website Impressions Reply with quote

Just received the email regarding Preview of new Gixen website.
Initial impression - GHASTLY - it was HUGE, each listing taking up about 3 cm of depth so takes ages to scroll down, and a completely different layout.

HOWEVER…… I realised that by default Safari was displaying the new website at 125% magnification which results in that ‘new look’. Return to 100% view and it looks fine - much the same as the ‘old look’ but as mentioned in email, a more modern look, new fonts etc. Looks nicer, so a thumbs up from me. (In the end!)

SO people, if, like me it appears odd at first, just check your Browser settings and reduce magnification a bit.

Hopefully my heads up will prevent dozens of similar shocked messages 😉
steve606

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the new "responsive" design, looks great.
ozrob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:05 am    Post subject: new website Reply with quote

rubbish.
cant even post a proper review of the site... it gets blocked
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Certain keywords are blocked in order to avoid too many spam adverts.

Reviews are not blocked because they are critical.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:40 am    Post subject:

manningventures

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:43 pm    Post subject: website update Reply with quote

Absolutely love the new look! Very professional and it's easy to navigate and the features are user friendly. And most importantly, this sniper service is super effective. I've used for over many auction listings over the last few months and have won over 100 auctions now. Keep up the great work! My sincere thanks for your sniping service! Nick Laughing
teamcoind

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:14 pm    Post subject: new website Reply with quote

Hate the new look. Website loads slower now.
Why change for the worse?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can still use the old site if you don't like the new one.

It's available at https://www.gixen.com/legacy/index.php
julijus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:19 pm    Post subject: Lots of improvements, but bug in desktop version Reply with quote

New fonts and styles look more up to date, however while in mobile version snipes are loading immediately, in desktop version you have to stare at blank screen until the list of snipes has fully loaded. It wasn't like that in the previous desktop version.
julijus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:21 pm    Post subject: Suggestion Reply with quote

Also there could be a button that purges all "yellow" snipes, where bid is under asking price.😊
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.